Professional Email Marketing, Branding, Mobile Marketing Best Practices, Event Marketing and Registration, Social Media Best Practices
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. Newsletters and Announcements have become a core component of those campaign choices. Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses and nonprofits everywhere; and to the customer, donor, client or supporter of those organizations. Even with social media, building your email loyal following, is how you can ultimately control the message. These session will reveal effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters, events and social media, more effective.
- Campaigns That Drive Action – Professional Email Marketing & Branding Tips
- Demo Style – Getting Started with Email Marketing
- Current Digital Marketing Trends
- Writing Great Subject Lines for Your Emails & Blogs
- Drive New Business with Social Media and Email Marketing
- Social Media: You’re Social, Now What? Plus Time Savers & Automation Tips
- Automate Your Marketing – Welcome Auto-series, Automation Campaigns
- Are You Media Ready? Tips, Tools and the Power of Online Newsrooms
- Online Event Registrations and Promotions – Event Timelines and Strategies Using EventSpot by Constant Contact
- 30 Ways to Grow Your List
- The different types of newsletters
- What to write about in your newsletter or announcement and how to consider using images
- Subject line best practices, and when to send your newsletter
- The importance of understanding how connected email and social media are…they have to be done together.
- What types of additional tools might be useful to grow your list
- and much much more…
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help your email and social media efforts be more effective components of one of the core campaign types, newsletters and announcements.